This integrated solution boasts the newest and fastest growing fuel type – Induction. Offering speed, control and energy-efficiency, the Induction Top Hotcupboard is a great leap in cooking technology. Powered by electro-magnetism, induction cooktop surface is safe, responds fast and is easy to clean.
Since all the heat is directed onto the pan, available heat is captured rather than lost around the pans perimeter. Induction makes use of 90% of the available heat compared to just 55% with that of a gas burner.
The ceramic burner surface retains minimal heat when the pan is removed. Built-in pan recognition sensors automatically turn the burner off when not is use saving energy and increasing safety while the Child Lock feature protects little hands.
EASY TO CLEAN
Because the Induction Cooktop only heats the surface in contact with the pan and cools quickly upon removal, spillages will not stick or burn onto the surface, making cleaning easy.
The large induction cooking surface features the following touch pad controls on its ceramic surface:
• Power Boost
• Residual Heat Indicator
• 9 Power Settings giving instant response
• A Timer and Pause Feature
• Overheating Detection
• Child Safety Lock
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
• Ceramic Induction Burner 12”H x 12”W • Induction Defined Pan Area 9”H x 9”W
Number of Ovens
Digital Temperature Control
• Power Boost • Residual Heat Indicator • 9 Power Settings giving instant response • A Timer and Pause Feature • Overheating Detection • Child Safety Lock
CERTIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
19.13 inch(es) / 48.59 cm
36 inch(es) / 91.44 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
27.5 inch(es) / 69.85 cm
• Overall Dimensions 36”H x 19 1/8”W x 27 1/2”D • Cooktop Surface with Controls 16 1/2”H x 14 1/2”W • Ceramic Induction Burner 12”H x 12”W • Induction Defined Pan Area 9”H x 9”W • Simmering Oven 10"H x 13 3/4"W x 20 1/4"D • Warming Oven 10”H x 13 3/4”W x 20 1/4”D