KitchenAid® 30-inch wide gas slide-in single oven features 5 burners, frontal glass touch controls and a steak rack that promotes additional moisture to the inside of the oven. This appliance also provides a baking drawer which adds more cooking options to the oven. The separate compartment allows you to keep warn, slow cook or bake at a different temperature and keep dishes warm.
Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
Adds more cooking options to the oven. The separate compartment allows you to keep warm, slow cook or bake at a different temperature and keep dishes warm.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
A promise to fit slide-in ranges designed for an existing cutout of 30" width, countertop depth of 24"-25", cabinet depth of 23"-24" and countertop height of 36".
GLASS TOUCH CONTROLS
Offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience.
SIDE TRIM ACCESSORY KIT
This optional accessory kit will cover damaged countertops and unfinished edges from an old slide- in range to make them beautiful again. Trim pieces come in black, white and stainless to seamlessly match your new range.
Offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
• Center rear: 8000 BTU
• Left front: 19000 BTU
• Left rear: 5000 BTU
• Right front: 15000 BTU
• Right rear: 9200 BTU
Capacity (cu. ft.)
Number of Ovens
Digital Temperature Control
• EasyConvect™ Time and Temperature Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking
• Even-Heat™ True Convection System provides consistent heating and even cooking on both lower oven racks
• Steam rack offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results
• 2 continuous Grates
• Aqualift® cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F
• Baking drawer's separate compartment allows you to keep warm, slow cook or bake at a different temperature and keep dishes warm
CERTIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
29.87 inch(es) / 75.88 cm
36 inch(es) / 91.44 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
28.31 inch(es) / 71.91 cm
• 1 3/16" (3.0 cm) height from cooktop to top of vent
• Model/serial number plate (located behind the oven door on the top right-hand side of the oven frame)
• 36" (91.4 cm) height to top of cooktop edge with leveling legs screwed all the way in (Range can be raised approximately 1" (2.5 cm) by adjusting the leveling legs.)