The GE® drop-in electric range is definitely designed with a busy cook’s perspective. No watched-pot-waiting required here, thanks to a 6/9 in. Power Boil element on the ceramic glass cooktop. That cooktop cuts cleanup time, too, with just a quick wipe needed to eliminate splatters and spills. The self-clean oven inside this stainless-steel GE electric range is performance focused, with a dual-element bake system that produces the even heating you want and convenient electronic touch-pad controls.
Self-clean allows you to spare yourself from the trouble and effort it takes to scrub the oven interior. The oven does all the work!
Upper and lower elements produce even heat and great results.
CERAMIC GLASS COOKTOP
Smooth cooktop easily wipes clean.
BLACK GLOSS OVEN INTERIOR
Enjoy a clean and sleek appearance
ELECTRONIC OVEN CONTROLS
Electronic pads on the control panel are easy to operate with just a touch.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
• 2 x 2000W
• 1 x 1200W
• 1 x dual 3000W
• 2 x 8"
• 1 x 6"
• 1 x 9/6''
Number of Ovens
Digital Temperature Control
• Electronic oven controls are easy to operate
• Dual-element produce even heat and great baking results
• Black gloss oven interior lets you enjoy a clean and sleek appearance
• Self-clean cycle cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing
• 6/9 in. Power Boil element produces rapid, powerful heat.
• 208/240 V
• 40 A
CERTIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
31.25 inch(es) / 79.38 cm
27 inch(es) / 68.58 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
25.75 inch(es) / 65.41 cm
Depth (Including Handles)
28.5 inch(es) / 72.39 cm
• Main oven interior dimensions: 24" W x 17.5" H x 18.25" D
• Depth with door open (in.): 44- 5/8 in